05 March 2012

Second GIF poster~

Heelloo! I just made a new poster with gif, wow! and this is my first time to create them within 10 mintues... can you believe it? I doubt You will say that I lied.. but, nope.. please believe in me, I'm really made that poster within 10 minutes.. and that's for my test to become a designer on -- STUDIO Z [ hiring ] shop, yes.. just for selection, she want to test my artwork by make on poster for her story.. but, she will not use them.. but, I dont mind as long as I can work there.. and you know what I really love the picture's of  TAEMIN and MINHO on that poster because? because their poster really match the title of the story... okay, so you guys wanna see the poster?
huhu~ I know some of you may say 'Loh, that's not good!' 'Oh! what a bad poster' or so on..
but, I still like the poster.. so, I hope you guys will give an honest opinion.. I dont mind.. :)


okay so here the poster...